Happy Friday to everyone! I love Fridays. They make me happy. They signify the end of another week. Freedom for 2 whole days!! They get me one week closer to the end of the school year. One week closer to going to Seattle and leaving this boring town for a while. lol.
Well today was a pretty typical Friday. I went to my one class and listened to my teacher discuss sentence clauses. It was great fun. We also discussed the fact that she ordered a different drink from Starbucks today. Yesterday I had asked her if she always ordered the same thing. She had said that she did (a grande latte-with the first part of the shot, but not the last...no flavoring. Double cup.). However today she said she got something different. She also was informing me, and the class, that the coffee was really hot today so not only did she get double cup, but she got a sleeve as well..and the sleeve melted to the second cup. So...Anyway, that was way more than you needed to know about my teachers coffee habits.
As for the rest of the day I watched TV, went to the bank and cashed some checks, hung out with Andrea for a bit, and spent quality time with my computer. That was pretty much it. Are we sensing a pattern to my days yet?
So...Anyway, I should starting getting ready for bed. ttfn. ~Ferguson Out
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment