Sunday, April 04, 2004

Palm Sunday

Well today was another day filled with activity. lol.

After church we came back home and hung out for a bit doing nothing. We went for a walk at the lake and played a few rounds of 'smack the penguin.' Then we went to the Grange in Castle Rock to watch Dad's band play for a bit. It was neat to finally get to see them play. Then Tonia and Jonathan left for Seattle. I then proceeded to watch "American Dreams." In an hour I will watch Crossing Jordan...I think, either that or I will record it and watch it later. We'll see.

Teresa comes home from California tomorrow. It should be fun to hear how things went from her prospective. I want to know what kind of suveniers she bought. And what she thought of California Adventures.

Yeah, so Farewell weekend. -Ferguson Out!

No comments: