Well Friday was a pretty good day. I went to my one class today (Business Communication). It was pretty good. We are 'learning' really easy stuff. I feel like I am in high school, or maybe even grade school. Not that I am complaining, because I will take easy work over hard work any day of the week.
Then after school I washed my car, watched TV, and spent quality time with my computer. I ended up chatting with Tonia and Megan online for a while, which is always fun.
Then in the evening I went to see "Journey to the Cross" with some friends. It is a musical play thing. It was pretty good. After that we got ice cream from Dairy Queen and went over to Jaeyeon's house to watch movies. We had a good time. It is almost 1:30 so I should probably go to bed. I think I will try to sleep in a little tomorrow. I don't know if I will succeed though. Anyway, ttfn. -Ferguson Out!
P.S. Does anyone else remember 'Teeny Little Super Guy' from Sesame Street? You know, the miniature guy who would like hang out with the cups and be in the cabinets and stuff? Veronica and I were reminiscing about that tonight. It was great...
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment