Well today was a pretty good Easter.
We went to church today and it was a pretty good service. It had a mini children's play thing...Testimonies...And a small sermon. It was good.
Then I did my homework. I had to underline conjunctions and prepositions. Very difficult. lol. I did however work a little on my accounting, which was harder. I did fine, but got myself a little confused. Anyway, I have to work on that some more tomorrow. I am not really looking forward to it.
We also celebrated Mom's birthday today. Most of her presents were hard to wrap though, so we ended up sending her to different places to find them.
Then at 3:00 we met over at Aunt Linda's to celebrate Easter/Mom's b-day. I had a good time. We had good food and good fellowship. Aunt Linda exchanged Alias season 1 for my Alias season 2. So, I hope she enjoys that. Now I have season 1 back in my possession. I will have to have a Alias Party or something. I don't think I have hooked enough people. lol.
Anyway, I should get to bed. Hope everyone had a good Easter. -Ferguson Out!
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment