Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Mission entries take a lot of work.

Well I am back to my boring style of blogging. I know that my spy way was super cool and that you all will miss it. However, it kinda took a lot of work to write. I had to actually think....I know!!

Today was rather dull. School, Work...Tv...Walmart. Yeah, my life was way more exciting when I wrote like a spy...hmmm. Lets see...

Mission Entry 262
Another day undercover at LCC. I have been preparing for my upcoming trip to Seattle. I am going to be scouting out my transfer area. You can never be too familiar with an area.

I finished my 'classes' at 11:00. I then walked to the 'lake' with my 'Dad' and 'Aunt Linda.' After that I went to LSG for a couple hours. I am glad I am a spy, because the job could be rather dull otherwise.

After my 'work' I spent the remainder of my evening with my 'family.' I did some accounting homework and we went to 'Walmart.' I then watched American Idol and The O.C.

Anyway, my time is short. More later. -Agent 47 Out

No comments: