Wednesday, April 07, 2004

What a day for a daydream...

Greetings from Laura Land. Things here are pretty good. School is going okay. I had my first hours of homework today. They weren't too bad though, I just had to read for like 2 hours. lol. After classes I went to work for 2 hours. It was pretty easy work though, nothing to complain about. During TV time I watched Ryan Seacrest...First his On-Air show and then later on American Idol. lol. They finally got rid of Camile Velasco, which makes me semi happy. I was just glad that John Stevens and Diana DeGarmo didn't go...

Yesterday evening I babysat for my 4 regulars. I only had them for about couple of hours. We watched "Brother Bear" which is kinda a dumb movie. After babysitting, Andrea called me and I went out there for a bit. I was telling her about the angels I babysat for. I was like "I want 4 kids of my own!" lol....Someday....

Anyway, I think that is all from Laura Land. Wish you were here. -Ferguson Out!

No comments: