Well today was a rather busy day. I went to school and took my first test of the quarter. It was in my Office Procedures class. I think I did pretty well on it, it didn't seem too difficult. Anyway, so I got out of that class early and discovered that I had forgotten my lunch. So, I went back home for 40 minutes and ate lunch. That was nice because usually on Tuesdays and Thursdays I only have 15 minutes for lunch. Then I went back to school and actually got a parking place in the parking lot! Another exciting thing for me!! Go me! So, then I went to Accounting class where I once again got to play Monopoly! It was great fun. After classes I came home and dropped Dad off at Les Schwab so he could pick up the car before going to pick of Teresa. After dropping Dad off, I went to work. I proceeded to work from 3:00-5:00. Whew! Only then did I get to relax. I have been relaxing most of the evening. The only TV I have really watched this evening is "American Idol." Shocking I know. Anyway, I should go to bed because I have to get up early and take my sister to school. Fun, fun!
-Ferguson Out
No comments:
Post a Comment