Thursday, April 15, 2004

Goin' Outa My Head...

Hello again to all my friends, I'm glad you came to play. Our fun and learning never ends! Here's what we learned today! (A little Barney Moment for ya'll)

Well today was rather full. I went to classes from 9:40-2:00 with a 15 minute break for Lunch. It was great fun. I had a tuna fish sandwich. Good times.

Then after school I went to work from 2:30-4:30. I filed away a lot of charts and then I filed away a lot of paper work. Isn't my job exciting!

Then in the evening I did my 20 minutes of homework. And I dropped off my sister to watch my Dad's band play. And I set up a lunch date with my pals for tomorrow. Then I pretty much got sucked into reality TV. I watched Survivor, recorded American Idol, and watched the 2 hour season finale of The Apprentice. It was very enjoyable.

Now it is time for Laura to go to bed. I have felt better today than yesterday. I didn't have a headache, but my back still hurt a little. But I think I am recovering. Anyway, ttfn. ~Laura

No comments: