Saturday, April 24, 2004

The ants went marching two by two...

Today I got up earlier than I do on school days! I participated in the March of Dimes fund raiser event thing at the lake. It was my community service for the month (or something). It was pretty fun actually. We walked from LCC, all the way around the lake, and back to LCC. It took us about an hour and a half. I went with the Cornerstone Key Club. I managed to kinda get in a water fight with Kimber. I think she won. After we had completed our march I went out to lunch with Kristen and Rachel M. It was fun. We talked about the latest happenings at CCCS and what everyone's plans were for next year. It was good.

I then came home and spent quality time with my computer for a while. Then I went to Walmart and got some new shoes. Yeah for me! After that Dad and I went and rented some movie from Hollywood video. We rented The Shawshank Redemption, The Cat in the Hat, and The Fighting Tempations. We haven't watched them all yet though.

Anyway, I should get to bed. Good Night. ~Laura


No comments: