Sunday, April 25, 2004

Mission Entry 259

I'm on route from the U.S. I would let you know my destination but it is classified. My plane should be landing soon. Then I must locate the package and drop it off at the drop site before the KG-B get to the location and attempt to stop me. Last time they were able to delay me, and I was unable to complete my mission. I will not let that happen again.

The package is very important to what the CIA is trying to accomplish. Without it all will be lost. I must not let KG-B get their hands on it. I must not fail. Failure is not an option.

The plane is getting ready to land. I must sign off. I update again later. -Agent 47 Out

____________________________________________________________________________
As you can probably tell nothing of importance happened today. But I was tired of writing about nothing. Hope you enjoyed my creativity. I'm a dork...but oh well. ~Laura

No comments: