Wednesday, March 31, 2004

I wish I could find "My Little Pony" that looks like a camel...

Greetings again folks!

Today doesn't feel like Wednesday. I keep thinking today is Thursday...And I even thought it was Tuesday once today....That is what Spring Break will do to you I guess...

I went online today and found out my grades for this last quarter. I did about what I expected to: 3 A's and a B+. The B+ is in my Excel class. I am kinda disappointed because I think I deserved an A, but I guess I can kinda see where I would get a B+.....I am not that stressed out about it though. "Eh, Whatever."

I worked today. I think I might have filed back over 100 charts! They were really busy I guess. I even stated 2 1/2 hours instead of my normal 2. Exciting huh!...

I sent in my first scholarship today and I will be sending in another one tomorrow. Today marks the official start of me begging for money. lol. Fun, fun!

Anyway, I guess I should go to bed, but I don't want to. However, since there is no one online to chat with, I guess I am forced to. I appreciate all the comments on my last post, keep them up! I enjoy reading them. It helps my boredom. lol. ttfn ~Laura

No comments: