Wednesday, May 26, 2004

And the winner is?!

Well, folks in case you are living in some type of bubble, I thought I would clue you in that Fantasia won American Idol. And I must say that she deserved it. I almost wanted her to win just because it would give Diana more freedom in what she wants to do. She wouldn't have to do what American Idol wants her to, if that makes sense. But it is all good because Diana will most likely go on to make her own record and sell millions of copies with out the title of "American Idol." Who needs it anyway! Hmph!

Anyway, back to the real world. I didn't really do much today. I went to my one class. Then after lunch I went to work for a couple hours. Once back at home I watched a little television ("Dr. Phil" and "On-Air with Ryan Seacrest"). Then it was homework time. I had to finish writing a paper, read a chapter in Office Procedures, and complete my Accounting homework. Isn't homework grand?! So after all that I watched the "American Idol" finale and then switched over to watch an hour of the Country Music Awards. Great fun!

Tomorrow is one step closer to Friday, which is exciting. Only a few more weeks of school left. Yippy! -Ferguson Out!

No comments: