Greetings to all. Today was both full and empty. I know that sounds confusing, but basically the first half of the day was rather full while the last half was rather empty.
I went to my one class, which got out early! Yea! Unfortunately, I still had to stick around the college because I had to meet with my group members to work on a project. Boo!
From there I came back home and ate lunch before going to work at 1:00. I worked until about 3ish and then came home. Work went well, I was able to complete all of my tasks before quitting time. Which is both good and bad I guess. Ho-Hum.
I spent the rest of the evening reading, doing homework, wasting time on the computer, and watching television. I finished the book I was reading, completed my homework for both Tuesday and Wednesday, and watched the season finale of "Everwood."
It was a highly exciting day. ~Laura
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment