Wednesday, May 05, 2004

My life as a bored college student

Today was rather uneventful, as most of my life is. I went to my one class and got out early because of a test. Then I worked on Accounting homework with a friend in the computer lab. When I got back to the house my Aunt and my Dad were just leaving for a walk, so I joined them. Surprisingly, it didn't rain on us.

After that I came home and watched some recorded television. I had to get myself caught up! I then was bored, so I decided I would actually do my homework earlier than normal. Shocker! Then I fiddled around with some pictures from this last weekend. I watched "Dr. Phil" and "On-air." Then came dinner. After dinner Teresa and Dad went to church, while Mom and I stayed home and did nothing. I dinked around on the computer, but it wasn't very fun because no one was online. Silly people.

Then it was time for "American Idol," where I watched George Huff get kicked off. I am glad that he is gone, but I think Jasmine should have gone first. After "AI" came the big event of the night. The season finale of "The O.C." I have only started watching that show 7 episodes ago. And I like it, but I think that if I had started watching it from the beginning I wouldn't have liked it as much. The character development is important, and because I have gotten in on the end I like it. I guess. lol.

After that I watched the second half of a special tribute to "Friends." I can't believe that show is ending. I find it sad in a way. Like the end of an era or something. Oh well. One day I will talk to Megan about the show and we will remember the good old days. Because, that is what we seem to do with everything that ends (such as WHquestion and "Sports Night"...).

Anyway, it is getting late, so I should go to bed. Hope you had good day. ~Laura

No comments: