Sunday, May 30, 2004

Aren't 3 day weekends great!

Today was a fun day. JonTon left before church this morning. It was good to have them down for the weekend. It looks like they will be visiting a lot in the summer.

After church I spent my time doing homework and fiddling around with pictures. I printed some off on photo paper. It was great fun. The homework wasn't really fun, but at least it is done.

Then at 7 p.m. I went over to Megan's house to hang out with the gang. We had a pretty good sized group over. We played video games and watched "The Wedding Planner." That is a cute movie. We had a good time playing video games. We played 'Dance, Dance Revolution' and '007.' I really enjoy the '007' game because you get to shoot each other. lol. I am not all that good at it, but it is fun. If I had a video game player thing that is the game I would buy. Then I could get really good at it...Course then no one would want to play me...

Anyway, tomorrow is another day off! I can't believe it! I plan to sleep in and then hang out with my friends for a bit. Then later in the evening I am going over to Grandma Ruth's. Anyway, I guess that is it for today. ~Ferguson Out

No comments: