It is getting to the end of the quarter, which means all the group projects are almost due. I have 2 of them. One of them is on "Office Managers" and the other is on "Leadership." Although both have gone pretty well, and I have pretty good groups, I am beginning to feel stressed. My Office Managers one needs about another page for the research paper in order for it to meet the requirements. And somehow I have been put in charge of the paper. Grr. Then, my Leadership one needs to have some finishing touches on it. The report needs to be put together and okayed by the group. And somehow I got put in charge of presenting it in front of the class. Oh well. Life goes on I suppose. I am not too stressed out, I think it more an annoyance. I will be glad when school is over.
No comments:
Post a Comment