Today was pretty relaxed. I woke up at about 9:15 and got myself ready for the day. It turned out that I didn't go to church today, which makes me feel a bit guilty since I haven't gone in a while.
I did however accomplish a few things today. I worked on a report for school. It was highly exciting stuff. I can almost smell the 'A'. I then set to work finishing my Senior Year Scrapbook. And I am basically done with it now. I should still go back and put some finishing touches on it, but it is pretty much finished. Which is a relief since it has been nagging at me ever since I graduated. Which as we all know is just about a week away from a year ago. Amazing.
Anyway, so Teresa and I had the run of the house tonight. How did we spend it? Well by watching "The Sound of Music" of course! lol. It was great fun to watch and sing along with the movie. It is a classic. Although I must admit that some of it make no sense to me. Who wrote those songs anyway? With lines like 'Raindrops on roses' and 'How do you hold a moon beam in your hand' What were these people on? I mean what kind of person actually gets happy over raindrops on roses or whiskers on kittens? And who even thinks of trying to hold a moon beam (whatever that is) in your hand? I am not sure I will ever understand it.
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment