Wednesday, May 12, 2004

My Life as a fan of Ryan Seacrest

Today was a pretty good day. I got out of my one class early so I was able to get started on my homework early in the day. lol. Which is a good thing because I had a lot of it to do. It was all Accounting, but accounting is time consuming...

After lunch I went to work for a couple of hours. Highly exciting. I might work again tomorrow even though I am not scheduled, but I'll have to wait and see.

Then I came home and watched Ryan Seacrest on "On-Air with Ryan Seacrest." Then I later tuned in to watch him host "American Idol." It was a rather surprising episode. I could have sworn that Jasmine was gone, but nope American got rid of La Toya instead. Stupid Americans. What were they thinking?! Jasmine deserved to go. Oh well. Life goes on.

-Ferguson Out!

No comments: