Well, well, well. Here we are again. Another Tuesday.
Today I went to my two classes. Both classes today were covering accounting concepts. So, I had like 5 hours of math today. It was mind numbing. I am glad that I basically understand it. In my Office Procedures class it was all stuff I had learned before so that was good. And in my Accounting class we had a quiz, which I think I did pretty good on considering...
I spent basically my entire afternoon in front of the television.
3:30-4:00 Second half of Dr. Phil
4:00-5:00 On-Air with Ryan Seacrest (technically I fell asleep during the second half)
Short break for dinner and computer time. I also took a walk to the lake with my family.
8:00-9:00 American Idol (Dad and I voted for Diana; Mom and Teresa voted for La Toya)
9:00-10:00 Dick Van Dyke Special
10:00-11:00 Judging Amy
Yep. That is what I did with my day. Very satisfying and highly exciting. Anyway, bet you can't beat that! -Ferguson Out!
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment