Thursday, May 20, 2004

Ho Hum

Here I am once again killing time in the LCC computer lab. It has been a while I guess, but maybe not long enough. I just finished taking a test in my office Procedures Class. I think that I did okay on it, nothing spectacular though. Next comes my Accounting class, but not for another 45 minutes. The teacher isn't going to be there, we are just gonna be working on our final project in the computer lab. Fun. Fun. I can hardly wait. I was hoping to be able to leave early from that class, but I am now unsure if it will actually happen. Oh well. I still have to go to work sometime today. I was hoping to be able to do it sooner rather than later, but later will work if it has to. lol.

I wish I had something better to do with my time. Actually I am sure I could find something....So maybe I subcontiously don't want to find something better to do with my time. Interesting concept. Anyway...

I guess I have wasted all the time I can on blogging. lol. ttfn. ~Laura

No comments: