Friday, May 28, 2004

Greetings from my Business Communication Class

Good grief. Here I am in my Business Communication class. I am "working" on my group project. Can't you tell? Actually the group is basically done and so I don't have anything to do in class. And it is raining outside so I don't want leave the classroom yet. I don't wanna get wet. I might melt...

I am really glad that it is Friday. Not just Friday, but the Friday of a 3 day weekend!! Yay! Very exciting! It should be a good weekend. A little out of town trip, hanging with my friends,and JonTon is coming to visit. It should be grand!

Anyway, I should at least attempt to do something productive. I probably won't succeed though. Oh well. Who really expects to get much done on the last day before a 3 day weekend? -Ferguson Out!

No comments: