All these silly Hollywood biographies sure suck me in. It amazes me how everyday people become superstars. How come none of my friends became superstars? I guess there is still time. lol.
I was watching one on Jessica Simpson yesterday. Now there is an interesting story. Christian girl growing up in a Christian family and because she can't make it on the Christian market because of several different reasons she goes to the secular label. Imagine what would have happened if she had been on a Christian label! Her life would have taken a different turn (obviously). Stupid Christian labels and their biases attitudes. Hmph. lol.
Anyway, I am done cohouse-sitting so I guess that is all for the Hollywood biographies. How sad. I was really enjoying them. I always thought that if I got cable it would be the makeover shows that I would be watching like "Trading Spaces" or something. But now I am starting to think that I would watch "VH1" and the "E" channel. They are much more fascinating. As if I need more television in my life.
Anyway, so on American Idol tonight Jasmine went home. So that means that Diana and Fantasia are the final 2! yeah! I really like Diana DeGarmo, but I think that Fantasia should win...I guess. She is a better singer, she just isn't my style. Oh well, Diana will do fine either way so...Whatever.
Obviously all I am doing is ranting about television. What has my life become...Oh wait I think it has always been like this. How pathetic am I? -Ferguson OUT!
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment