Monday, May 17, 2004

My poor aching head

I feel like I have been rather delinquent with my blogging, but I guess it hasn't been that bad. These last few days have been kinda crazy though because I am kinda house-sitting with Andrea. It has been fun and exhausting all at the same time. lol.

Today I woke up with a blinding headache at like 6:00 a.m. I then attempted to go back to sleep until about 7:20 when I gave up and took a shower. After that I went back to my house and slept for another 40 minutes before taking off for school. The headache was only semi better. Poor Wendy had to listen to me complain about my headache throughout class. lol. It has continued to remain almost in the background all day. It likes to remind me that it is there every so often though. I hate headaches.

Andrea and I have been having fun watching satellite television. We get sucked into silly things like the true Hollywood stories of celebrities, music videos, and reality TV shows. It is very fascinating. I have learned a lot about Paula Abdul, Britney Spears, Simon Cowell, and Demi Moore. So, if you have any questions about them I now feel like an expert...well maybe not an expert but...

Yeah, so I think I am gonna go to bed and see if I can get rid of this headache while I sleep. That would be wonderful. ~Laura

No comments: