Well today was a very interesting day. I never would have guessed it would have ended up like it did.
First off I went to school and didn't even get to the classroom before I heard that the teacher was out sick with pneumonia. Oh dear. Good news for me however, because it meant no class. So, I went home. I have heard that tomorrow there will be a substitute, and I am not really looking forward to that. Learning from someone new is always difficult. Hopefully my teacher will get well and return quickly.
So I came home and watched a recorded "American Idol" special. It was pretty good. It reflected back on all the previous seasons. Then at 12:30 I went to work. It was actually probably the most fun I have had at work...Ever (at least at LSG). They are usually pretty quite, but today they were pretty talkative, which was nice.
So, then I did about 15 minutes of homework and killed some time on the internet waiting for Kristen to arrive so that I could rewatch "Alias" finale with her. It is always fun to see her reaction to what happens. hee hee. So after we watched the show Teresa and I went over to her house for a bit. However, we then decided to go see a movie. We chose to see "Shrek 2." It was a very enchanting movie. The Fairy God Mother was great. lol. I liked her opening song. hee hee.
Anyway, tomorrow is another day and unfortunately I have class. Oh well. Such is life.
-Ferguson Out!
P.S. I know I was going to rant about something today, but I can't think of what it was.
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment