Thursday, May 13, 2004

My Day According to the Alphabet:

A- Accounting (2 hours. Why me?)
B- Bookkeeping (in my Office Procedures class)
C- Corolla (my car)
D- Driving (to and from school)
E- ER Season Finale (Did Pratt get shot in his new car?! Tune in next season to find out!)
F- Friends (I didn't really see any of them, but I thought about them.)
G- God (Amen!)
H- Ham sandwich (my lunch)
I- Instant Messenger (One of my favorite things)
J- Jessica Simpson (on Ryan On-Air)
K- Knapp, Jennifer (the CD that is in my car CD player)
L- Laundry (what I did for my Mommy today)
M- Marissa (My Office Procedures/Accounting pal)
N- Never Ending (the way my classes seemed today)
O- On-Air with Ryan Seacrest (I didn't fall asleep this time!)
P- Proverbs (the book of the Bible I am currently reading)
Q- Quality time (um, with my computer, the television, and my family...Not in that order)
R- Ryan Seacrest (Did I mention him?)
S- Survivor (The 2nd Mil. Special!)
T- Television (Another obsession)
U- Unappreciated (That would be me. lol. j/k)
V- Very unproductive (What my life is like everyday)
W- Win A Date With Tad Hamilton (the movie I watched with my family)
X- X-Rated (okay, maybe not. lol)
Y-Yahoo! (the internet king)
Z- Zzzzzzzzzzzzz (time for bed)

No comments: