Monday, May 03, 2004

A day like any other day...or is it?

Back to school today. I am really looking forward to the summer. There is only a few more months now. Actually I guess it is like a month and a half. That is good, also a little scary though.

I didn't work today so I had quite a bit of spare time. I went for a walk with my dad. I worked on homework, which is always exciting. I washed my car! I like it when my car is clean, but I don't really like taking the time to clean it. I went to seattle and got it pretty dirty though. It doesn't help that I park under a tree when I go to school and then I come back and there is sap and junk on my car! It doesn't make me very happy. Stupid tree.

I got a graduation announcement from my friend in Arkansas. That was cool, not that I will actually attend or anything. lol. Her senior picture is good (aren't all senior pictures good?).

Anyway, I should stop talking about nothing. ttfn. ~Laura

No comments: