Well today was the Annual Memorial Day Ferguson Tradition. We went down to Fall City, Oregon and put flowers on our ancestor's graves. It is always a great time of family fellowship.
This year was the first year that I have driven down there. I must tell you all that I really dislike following people to places. You are always stuck behind them. This seems to bother me. I was behind my dad the whole trip, and it was rather irritating. First he wasn't going the speed limit. This highly annoys Laura. People should always go the speed limit. Then he was going a LOT over the speed limit. I am all for going a bit over the speed limit, however, too much over the speed limit makes me nervous. Not because of my driving ability, but just because I am paranoid about being pulled over. So, needless to say I was annoyed at my Father's driving techniques. I think cruise control should be used more often.
Anyway, it was a good day and I enjoyed the family tradition. -Ferguson Out!
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment