Sunday, March 28, 2004

And we'll have fun, fun, fun 'til Daddy takes the T-bird away...

Well, yesterday was certainly interesting. We left for the beach at about 2:00. We had a nice drive down and arrived at about 4:00. We then proceeded to wander around Seaside. At about 5:30 we went down to the beach and started our campfire for dinner. We roasted hotdogs and marshmallows. It was great fun!

We arrived back at home around 8:30. We then discovered that someone had hit Veronica's car! So, we went through the whole process of interviewing neighbors and calling the police. I would call it fun, but that seems insensitive. I only say it was fun because it was out of the ordinary. Plus, it isn't very often you get to call the police and have them come over. And since it didn't have much to do with me I could be an observer. Anyway, I really do feel bad for Veronica and her car though.

We then went to Megan's house and watched an old Tom Hanks movie called "Money Pit." It was pretty good. I enjoyed it.

Today hasn't been all that exciting. I saw Veronica earlier today when I went to pick up Teresa from an E-team performance. So, I got to see her car in the daylight. Later today I plan to go see the E-team perform at Cornerstone. But I don't think that Teresa will be performing with them. Anyway, I guess that is all for now. ttfn. ~Laura

No comments: