Thursday, March 04, 2004

Zipping By...

Well the end of the week is drawing near. It amazes me how slow the first part of the week is and how quickly the second part zips by.

I don't have a whole lot to say, but enjoy blogging too much to miss a day. Plus I know what is like to go to someone's blog and realize that they haven't updated it. Very sad. Anyway...

Today there is a possibility of me working at Longview Surgical for a few hours. Yea. Then Later tonight there is Survivor! Which I love. Unfortunately there really isn't anything else on TV tonight. Oh well. More time to spend online. lol.

Dad and Teresa are going to try to see the Passion movie tonight. Mom and I however have chosen to wait until it comes out on video. Truthfully I have very little desire to watch the movie. The only reason I will see it is because I know it is probably a good thing to get a more clear idea of what Jesus did for me. I just find it odd that there are so many Christians dying to see the movie. What is wrong with these people. "Ooo! I want to see a movie that graphically displays a crucifixion. Pick me!"...Everyone probably thinks I am odd for feeling this way, but it is how I feel so there!...

Anyway, I guess I will write again tomorrow, unless something super terrific happens today that I feel I must let you all know about. lol. Until Tomorrow. ttfn ~Laura

No comments: