Another day has come and gone. Now, here I am at Wednesday. One step closer to the weekend. Yea!
I kinda have a lot going on today. However, I only have 2 of my 3 classes today. After classes I hope to meet up with my friends for a while. Then at 1:30 I work at Longview Surgical for a while. Then at 3:45 I am babysitting for my usual people. I think it will be all 4 of them...Awake...hmm, what did I get myself into. Then later tonight I have my TV time. Tonight 'Survivor' is on (a special episode on Wednesday!) and I also have 'American Idol' (which slightly overlaps my survivor time, but I think it will be okay).
So...Anyway, as you can see I do have at least some things of value going on today. I am going to try to attempt to stay awake in my Excel class now. ttfn ~Laura
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment