Friday, March 19, 2004

Hellloooo Friday!

Well Folks I made it through another week. After work today I have officially reached the weekend. One more week and I will be on Spring Break!

Normally right now I would be writing you from my Excel class, but today the class got let out early so I am currently blogging from home. I was pleasantly surprised in my Excel class to hear that we DID get to fill out a review of the teacher. I didn't think that we would but it turns out we did. In all my time at LCC this is the first bad teacher review I have given. There was one teacher that seemed to turn bad after the review had already been turned in, and I wish now that I had given her a different review. So, it was kinda nice to be able to voice my frustration through the review. Hopefully something will be done about the teacher. It had a place on the back to give the teacher ideas on how to improve and I almost put "Don't wear 17 year old clothing" but I restrained myself to relevant suggestions.

Usually my friends and I meet on Friday after classes and go to lunch, but since my class got out early I just went home. I also have no money for lunch. lol.

So anyway, after I work today there will probably be a mad scramble to clean up the house before Jonathan and Tonia get here. They are coming down tonight and are staying all weekend. It should be fun. lol.

Anyway, that pretty much sums up my day since there is nothing good on TV. lol. Hope everyone had a good Friday. ttfn ~Laura

No comments: