Tuesday, March 30, 2004

I come from the land down under...

Tuesday, Tuesday, Tuesday...

Well today has been pretty good. I actually got up at 7:15 today! I know! I worked from 8:30 to 11:30. I was able to accomplish a lot though, which is always good.

After work I went to lunch with Veronica and Kristen at the Cow Deli. It was good. We had a fun time hanging out together. We need to do it more often...I think...But that would require me to have money more often...So therein lies the dilemma.

So...I was watching Ryan On-air today...Because I have no life....And he was talking about Janet Jackson's new album....Her album is named Damita Jo, which is her middle name. And I pretty much figured out that I can never be a pop-star because nobody would want to by an album named Cathleen....Somehow it just doesn't have the same ring to it...Oh well. It is like yesterday I was talking with Jonathan and Tonia and mentioned that everyone seems to get together with someone with a rhyming name. Such as Jen/Ben and Jon/Ton...Anyway, I was telling them that I think my problem is that my name doesn't rhyme with anybody else's and that is why I haven't found a guy...See, Parents need to think of these things when they name their children...

Anyway, just some of my random thoughts. Hope everyone's week is going well. ttfn. ~Laura

No comments: