Greetings from my Tuesday class! We are in the middle of the exciting world of Microsoft Access. Joy.
So, here I am at another Tuesday. My Tuesdays are usually quite full. I am working at Longview Surgical after classes today and then there is the Bible study my mom and I go to. And then finally there is my TV time. Tuesday's TV is very exciting because there is lots of it. lol. There is American Idol, NCIS, and Judging Amy. American Idol goes until 9:30 tonight which is slightly annoying because it messes with my routine. lol.
I only have 10 more days of actual school left before Spring Break! That is so exciting...and slightly nerve racking because there is several things I have to do before than. I'm not too worried though, at least not yet anyway.
Anyway, Hope you had a good Tuesday. ttfn ~Laura
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment