Thursday, March 25, 2004

IT'S OVER!!!!

Yippy! I survived Winter quarter. I just finished my last test! It was my Excel class, and I think that I did pretty good on it. Now all I have left is turning in my Microsoft Publisher final project. Unfortunately I have to hang around for another hour before that class even begins. Good grief. I could go try to sell my books back, but I kinda wanted to wait until after my Publisher class to do that just in case for some bazaar reason I needed the book.

Today is Jaeyeon's birthday! Happy Birthday Jaeyeon!! Later today we are having a get-together at her house. It is a movie night (our favorite thing to do). I am hoping more than the usual people show up. Who knows though. Oh well, we will have tons of fun either way. I am obviously looking forward to it.

Anyway, hope you all are having a good day. ttfn ~Laura

No comments: