I have survived the first part of the week! Go me! I can tell that the quarter is drawing to an end because I am getting to the point that I don't care. I am so tired of school. I might not be so tired of it if my classes weren't so boring. However, if my classes were more exciting I wouldn't have as much time to blog. lol.
Yesterday I was able to cram everything in, which was nice. I watched a little of Alias with Kristen before I had to leave for Bible Study. I was also able to watch my TV shows. Yea!
Today I have very little going because I am not working at Longview Surgical. I am glad to have a day off. I am going to go to Grandma Ruth's after my classes and help her move furniture around because they got new carpet. Then I have nothing planned until my TV time arrives. Tonight I plan to watch American Idol and The O.C. I previously was unable to watch The O.C. because of The Bachlorette, but that is over now and I needed a new show for Wednesday @ 9:00. Megan and Vern have recommended that I watch The O.C. so I am gonna give it a try.
Anyway, I guess I will get some down time today. lol. Hope everyone else has a good Wednesday. ttfn ~Laura
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment