Monday, March 22, 2004

Finals week

So, Here I am on Monday. The good news is that I survived my first final. Today I took my health final and I think I did pretty well. I think I got about an 85%. So that is good news. Tomorrow I have to take my Windows XP final at 8:00 in the morning. How sad. I just finished making up my notes that I will use for the test. I don't really know how else to study, so I think I am done studying. lol. I am not that worried about it though. I had my last day of Excel class today (besides the final). It is very exciting that I only have to deal with the teacher one more time. I feel sorry for those that are in my class who are taking another class of hers next quarter. Poor them.

At about 3:30 Megan is gonna come over and help me work on a webpage. I am hoping that everything goes smoothly and that we are able to get a lot done today. Hopefully by the end of the week I will have a cool website like Megan's. I am excited about the possibilities!

I don't think that there is anything on tonight. Yesterday I had fun watching Alias with Megan. Today Dad and I discussed the plotline on our morning walk. It is a really cool show. Anyway, I will let you get back to your exciting lives. Hope to see everyone soon. ttfn ~Laura

No comments: