Well folks the week is almost over. This week seemed to really fly by once it got started. lol. I am currently finishing up some work in my Microsoft Publisher class. I am officially not worried about this class! Yea! So, only 3 more classes to become unworried about. lol.
Yesterday was rather dull, but I expected it to be so. I watched American Idol and then proceeded to do basically nothing. I did chat with Megan online for a little bit. I also went to Hollywood (video) and rented like 4 movies to watch sometime before Monday. I went a little crazy at the video store because I had a coupon for 3 for 99 cents that was going to expire on the 15th and I also had a rein check for one of the movies I got. So that is why I left the store with 4 videos...
Today I don't have too much planned (as if I ever do). I am working at Longview Surgical Group today for a bit...I get paid tomorrow! Then later tonight the only thing on TV is Survivor. So we will probably watch one of the movies tonight...
Anyway, I guess I will let you get back to whatever you were doing. ttfn ~Laura
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment