It is really starting to hit me how close I am to Spring Break. There are several assignments that I need to have done by next Monday, which is closer than I expected. I am not really worried though.
Today I do not work at Longview Surgical. I don't really have any big plans today. I might work on the projects that are due Monday, but then again I might not. lol.
Tonight there really isn't anything on TV. American Idol is on, but other than that the typical Wednesday shows aren't on. Oh well. I guess I will just hang out with Megan online, unless she has something exciting planned tonight. Ho hum...
I did well on the test I took on Monday. I am glad about that. I only have 3 more tests to take (including finals) before the quarter ends. I am not too worried about them at the moment...But possibly when it come closer to the date. I'm not much of a worrier though...
Anyway, once again I have proven how pathetic my life is. I guess I should get back to my Excel class. ttfn ~Laura
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment