I woke up at 10:00 today! I love being able to sleep in. I then proceeded to work on a bit of homework, but didn't get much of it done. Then at 12:15 Mom, Teresa, and I went over to the Community Church to hear Danae Dobson speak. We met my Grandma Ruth, my Aunt Bev, and my cousins at the church. After that we went back to my Grandma's house and we played a game of cards.
Then at 4:30 we went out to my other Grandma's house and celebrated Grandma Theo and Aunt Linda's birthdays. We had a good time out there. And were able to pretty much confuse all of their electronics. lol. So, then, on our way home just past Germany Creek there was a pretty serious accident that we came across. We sat there for a while and managed to get the cars hazard lights all messed up (they now stay on when you press the break!). After sitting there for a bit we decided to try and go the back way to Longview. So, we went on a mini adventure and went kinda over Germany Creek to Coal Creek which leads to Longview. And now, finally we are home. Yea!
So, that is basically what happened in Laura Land today. Tune in tomorrow to read another installment. ttfn ~Laura
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment