Monday, March 08, 2004

Menacing Monday

Well here I am at the beginning of another school week. Oh happy day. I just got done taking a Windows XP test. I think I did okay, but we'll see. It was kind of an odd test because it was all short answer and usually the tests are a mixture of question styles. We were allowed to have a page front and back of notes which was nice. I am pretty sure I missed at least 4...But I still think I did fairly well. I guess I will find out on Wednesday...

So, looking on to tonight I have discovered that there is absolutely nothing on TV!!! It is a sad day in Laura Land. Whatever shall I spend my time on? Oh dear, I think I can hear a voice whispering "scholarships." AAAAAHHHHHH!

Anyway...I am trying to kill time before my Excel class. Which is why I seem to be going on and on about nothing (or is that what I normally do?). I think my Excel class is really funny. There are about 4 of us in the class that don't like the teacher (or the class for that matter). I have had great times surfing the web in that class. When all is over and done with I think I actually might miss it. Shocking, I know, but in what other class can I spent an hour and a half on the internet? People keep asking me if I am learning anything. I think I am, kinda...I mean I follow along with what she is doing but a lot of it I have already known from past experiences with Excel. Not to mention she insists on covering a chapter for like 4 days and she basically kills the information.

Yeah, so enough about Excel...I guess I will write again another time. ttfn ~Laura

No comments: