Thursday, March 18, 2004

Yet another day filled with insignificant details...

I can hardly believe that it is already Thursday. It is slightly alarming because finals are just around the corner. I still am not too worried though (ask me on Sunday).

I don't work today, so I plan to spend my early afternoon doing homework. I have to write a 2 page (double-spaced) article review for my Windows XP class. I am not expecting it to be too hard though. I probably should start preparing for finals, but I still feel it is a little early to get started on that. I also have to be around the house today because some people are supposed to be coming to fix our refrigerator (Our refrigerator decided it didn't like the cold anymore and wanted to become more Spring/Summer like).

Anyway, I don't think I have any more to say at this time. ttfn ~Laura

No comments: