Well folks here it is late Saturday night, actually I guess technically it is Sunday now. I really should go to bed but I thought that I should at least blog a little. lol.
Today I was able to sleep until noon! I love being able to sleep in. Then I went to the bank and cashed my paycheck so that I once again have money (which won't last long). Then I went over to Grandma Ruth's for a while with Mom. After that I got online and through Instant messenger I got invited to Kristen's house. So, I went over there for the evening. We watched a bit of Alias and then we watched Miss Congeniality (I love that movie)...
Then after all that I came home and watched "Runaway Jury" which is an interesting movie. I liked the movie...It is one of those movies where like half way through you are like "This is not going to end well" There isn't really a clear good guy so you are kinda confused as to who you are supposed to be rooting for....So, at the end I guess the good guy wins...At least I think so...But is also a movie where everyone is a bad guy, so maybe just the lesser of the evils won out...I'm not sure... lol.
Anyway, so here I am at 1:00 in the morning talking to Megan online and blogging. I really should go to bed though. Having a computer with internet in my room is a dangerous thing because I always figure I should check my e-mail one more time before I go to bed and then I get sucked in. lol. Oh well. Hope you all had a good Saturday. ttfn ~Laura
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment