Friday, March 05, 2004

I cannot believe that it is already Friday. Yippy!

Today should be a rather dull day. I am currently in my second class (Excel). Blah Blah Blah...It is amazing how I multitask in this class. So far I have checked my e-mail, watched a Survivor Insider Video with my seat neighbor, and more...all while following along with the teacher and her excel worksheet example. After this class is over I am gonna go meet my friends in the Student Center. Hopefully we will be able to go out to lunch like we usually do on Fridays.

Tonight it is just gonna be Mom and me at home. Teresa and Dad will be out having fun. I am not sure if Mom and I will do anything, but I do know that there is nothing on TV tonight because it is all reruns. How sad.

I am really glad that it is a weekend. It is a pretty busy weekend, but it is still a weekend. I have to study for a test that is on Monday...and Saturday is full of fun events with the family....so...Anyway, I guess I will talk to you more later. ttfn ~Laura

No comments: