Tuesday, March 16, 2004

It actually might be a nice day weatherwise...

Greetings from the person who is always trying to kill time. Here I am once again in my Microsoft Publisher class. We are supposed to be working on our final project, but I am basically done and have nothing else I can do in the class today. I would leave, but I am waiting for some information from the teacher, so I guess I am stuck here for a while. Oh well. I guess I will just hang out online.

Yesterday after after school I went to work and worked until 4:00. I also finished a homework assignment that I have had since the beginning of the quarter...I had to interview some business and fill out a health survey thing for my Health 100 class. So, I got some nurse at Longview Surgical Group to help me. I am just glad that the assignment is over. One less thing I have to worry about.

So, after work I ate dinner and then went out to Dairy Queen with Jaeyeon. We hung out there for a while and talked...It was fun. Then after I dropped Jaeyeon back at her house so that she could finish her paper I went out to Andrea's. We had fun too. lol. We watched 1 1/2 movies....We watched the last half of "American Sweethearts" and then we watched a Bruce Willis movie called "The 5th Element." We also tried to once again figure out why the movie "Two if by Sea" is titled that. However, that mystery still alludes us.

Okay, so back to the present. I don't have any really exciting plans for today. I do have to finish some Excel homework, but I don't expect it to take me more than 45 minutes (maybe an hour)...Tonight 'American Idol' and 'Judging Amy' are on. And there is the Bible Study that I go to. So, I guess my day will be somewhat full.

So, I guess I should stop blogging and let the rest of you get back to your lives. Hope you are enjoying yourselves. ttfn ~Laura

No comments: