Sunday, March 14, 2004

The end of another weekend!

Well here I am on a Sunday night blogging. Obviously I am a little obsessed....Today was a pretty good day. After church I met with my friends and we went out to lunch to celebrate Andrea's birthday. Her birthday was last weekend, but we have been so busy that we haven't had a chance to celebrate until now. So, we took her out to Olive Garden in Vancouver and had a good time. We gave her a DVD and a 'My Little Pony' for a present. It was fun.

After that I came home and sat in front of the TV. I watched the movie "Radio" and then I got sucked into my regular scheduled Sunday TV shows (American Dreams, Alias, and Crossing Jordan). So, now I am blogging and once again talking to Megan. We are discussing our need to go to bed. lol.

Anyway, tomorrow is the start of another week. However, it is the last full week of winter quarter at LCC, which is exciting! I am kinda looking forward to it. I have a couple of assignments to do this week that won't be all that fun, but other than that...

Yeah, so I hope you all had a good weekend. ttfn ~Laura

No comments: