Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Hyperlinks are cool.

Greetings from Tuesday. I am glad that it is Tuesday, because most of yesterday I was thinking that it was Tuesday, but now the real Tuesday is here....

I took my Windows XP final today and I think I did pretty well on it. If I missed what I think I missed I will still end up with at least a 90%. So, that is good news. I work today at LSG. So, I will be leaving in a couple of hours for that. Fun, fun.

Yesterday Megan came over and we worked on my website. We didn't get a whole lot done because it was the first time and there is a lot of planning and design aspects we had to set up, but I think our next time will be more productive. We did however get some things done and so far it is looking pretty good. I like it!

Tonight American Idol is a 2 hour event! The 11 contestants will be singing country songs. It should be enjoyable.

Tomorrow I don't have a final and I don't work. I will probably spend the day doing errands. I do have to study for my Excel class and finish up a project for my Microsoft Publisher class though. Anyway, I guess I will say good~bye. -Laura

No comments: